The Volk SuperQuad 160 STILL delivers the widest field of view of any lens ever produced. Its ideal .5x image magnification provides simultaneous visualization of the posterior pole to the peripheral retina, providing a greater margin of safety during pan retinal photocoagulation. The SuperQuad® 160 is the ideal lens for visualization and treatment of proliferative diabetic retinopathy, ischemic retinal vein occlusion and peripheral retinal holes and tears. Laser beam transmission and fundus image quality are sharp and undistorted to the full extent of the viewing field.
The contacting flange has been redesigned for ease of application and removal and enhanced patient comfort.
Extreme Wide Field Examination and Laser Treatment
Features & Benefits
- Patented double aspheric glass optics provide enhanced imaging
- Widest field of view of any lens with complete retinal imaging out to the ora serrata
- Excellent PRP and other laser treatment capabilities to the far peripheral retina
- Superior design ensures minimized distortion to the extent of the visual field
- Comes with single lens case