Reliance Refurbished 7000L & 7800ICW Wheelchair Lane Package
Reliance 7000 chair with chair mover for wheelchair accessibility.
Complete with New upholstery, this Reliance 7000 Dual-Purpose Exam Chair / Minor Procedure Table is a top of the line full power articulating chair/minor procedure table with square base and dual controls for base and top functions.
The 7000 Chair also has a programmable memory feature for recline positions along with a safety switch for added peace of mind. You can also choose your perfect headrest from 6 options at no extra charge.
The Reliance 7000 chair reclines to an almost flat position enabling its use an a minor procedures table. The chair can be fully controlled from a sitting or standing position with the use of dual side controls, membrane switches and rotation locks.
- High and low base models available.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Auto return button
- Programmable Memory Positioning Switch
- Safety Switch prevents children from operating the chair
- Armrests lock in place.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance
- Made in the USA
Reliance 7800 IC/W Stand
Fully tested, cleaned and refurbished Reliance 7800 Instrument Stand.
- Counterbalanced Slit Lamp Arm. A locking mechanism under the slit lamp arm allows you to adjust its height with a single hand. It has a 12" range of travel, and can be counterbalanced for instruments weighing between 12 and 60 lbs. A switch to raise and lower the chair is available on the slit lamp arm.
- Upper (Refractor) Arm. The 5250 refractor arm is standard. The Model 5255 single lock phoropter arm (shown on 7800 without wells) is available as an option at no additional charge. Options include a third instrument arm with a 20 to 50 lb. capacity, and a hanger for an indirect ophthalmoscope.
- Convenient Controls. Console switches turn a chart projector on and off; raise and lower the Reliance examination chair; and automatically return the chair to the upright position.
- Membrane Switches add Life. Backlit membrane switches located on the instrument console control a chart projector, and the raise, lower and auto down functions of a Reliance examination chair. Membrane switches last 10-times longer than their mechanical counterparts and increase safety by eliminating high voltages. They control intensity of the overhead lamp, and the binding posts typically used for the indirect opthalmoscope.
- Halogen Overhead Lamp. A standard overhead arm on the Model 7800 is equipped with a long-lasting, low voltage halogen bulb. It provides a safe bright, direct light source for minor procedures. Arm adjusts without the need for tools.