The Reliance 7000 Dual-Purpose Exam Chair / Minor Procedure Table is a top of the line full power articulating chair/minor procedure table with square base and dual controls for base and top functions.
The 7000 Chair also has a programmable memory feature for recline positions along with a safety switch for added peace of mind. You can also choose your perfect headrest from 6 options at no extra charge.
The Reliance 7000 chair reclines to an almost flat position enabling its use an a minor procedures table. The chair can be fully controlled from a sitting or standing position with the use of dual side controls, membrane switches and rotation locks.
- High and low base models available.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Auto return button
- Programmable Memory Positioning Switch
- Safety Switch prevents children from operating the chair
- Armrests lock in place.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance
- Made in the USA