The Haag Streit Octopus 600 Perimeter is an advanced technology that revolutionizes glaucoma detection and follow-up. This cutting-edge perimetry device utilizes a TFT-based monitor to generate complex stimuli and backgrounds, including the previously unavailable Pulsar method. It covers crucial disease stages, enabling early diagnosis and long-term monitoring.
- Pulsar Method: The Octopus 600 combines the Pulsar method for early glaucoma detection with standard white-on-white perimetry in a compact device.
- Contrast-Modulated Ring Target: The Pulsar test method presents a contrast-modulated ring target that flickers at 10 Hz, combining contrast sensitivity and flicker sensitivity.
- Touch Screen Operation: The device is operated through the touch screen optimized EyeSuite® software, streamlining workflow and saving time.
- Standalone or Network Integration: The Octopus 600 offers standalone operation or network integration for seamless connectivity.
- Compact Design: With a small footprint, it is suitable for practices with limited space.
- LED Background Illumination: The device features maintenance-free LED background illumination, eliminating the need for a darkroom.
- Early Glaucoma Detection: The Pulsar method provides fast and reliable detection, allowing for early diagnosis of glaucoma.
- Streamlined Workflow: The intuitive EyeSuite® software simplifies operation and results analysis, enhancing efficiency.
- Increased Patient Throughput: The Octopus 600's efficient operation and reliable performance enable increased patient throughput.
- User-Friendly Testing: The Pulsar test method offers an easy and pleasant testing experience for patients, requiring a simple click for each target.
- Comprehensive Glaucoma Assessment: Combining the Pulsar method and white-on-white perimetry covers all stages of glaucoma progression.
- Display: TFT-based monitor for stimuli and background generation.
- Connectivity: Standalone operation or network integration.
- Software: EyeSuite® software for touch screen operation and result analysis.
- Illumination: Maintenance-free LED background illumination.
- Test Methods: Pulsar method and standard white-on-white perimetry.
The Haag Streit Octopus 600 Perimeter represents a breakthrough innovation in perimetry, offering both the Pulsar method for early glaucoma detection and standard white-on-white perimetry in a compact and user-friendly device. Its advanced features, streamlined workflow, and reliable performance make it an invaluable tool for glaucoma diagnosis and follow-up, ultimately enhancing patient care.
Click the "Get Pricing / More Info" tab to be contacted with further details
More Info / Pricing
Quickly learn the top benefits of using the Haag Streit Octopus visual field tester for both kinetic and static perimetry. See how 100% eye fixation results in significantly improved visual field data reliability. Video Transcription: I looked at that question and said, "How am I going to choose the top two?" One great benefit is that through one workstation, one visual field device, we immediately can turn an office of 5, 10, 15 examination rooms into 15 viewing stations. All doctors can view data simultaneously without having to create a bottleneck at the visual field device. The top two benefits of the system for me I think are number one, the ability of the automatic eye tracking that is incomparable to what other instruments have. What I like is the fact that you could take Humphrey fields, transpose them to Octopus, you can merge all of them. That's a very, very nice feature. Another clear benefit to Octopus that I touched on earlier was its fixation device qualities. With other visual field devices, the result is dependent on a 5% testing system. That means that a patient could virtually be looking anywhere and the test goes on. With Octopus there's a video camera that watches the eye so we basically always have fixation that makes a tremendous difference in terms of reliability and repeatability and specificity of the test. Octopus is constantly monitoring fixation and I think in order to get a reliable field you have to constantly monitor fixation. So this way, if a patient fluctuates or moves a little bit off-center, the perimeter finds the patient. If the patient closes their eyes, falls asleep, the test stops. The second key thing I think in this day and age for me in my practice is the networking and the EyeSuite software. The other main benefit for me I would say is your TOP Program. You have a lot of unreliable field takers. TOP is about two and a half minutes per eye, there is excellent correlation.
Goldmann Kinet...Quickly learn the top benefits of using the Haag Streit Octopu...
Reliable Glauc...See how easy to use advanced, automated perimetry can be with ...
Octopus -- Lea...Hear four prominent physicians give testimonials to the excell...
Glaucoma Perim...Hear four prominent physicians explain how they use Haag Strei...