New BP slit lamps are now available only with Haag-Streit LED illumination as an option to the original. Advantages of this new model include:
- Specially designed light spectrum to guarantee best details in diagnosis from the cornea to the retina
- Brightest and most homogeneous LED powered slit
- Imaging ready – all in one slit and background illumination
- Ergonomic – combined slit and background illumination control
- Lasts a lifetime – no more bulb change
- Energy saving
- Original Haag-Streit quality
As with all Haag-Streit slit lamps, a Goldmann tonometer – the gold standard in IOP measurement - may be added to the system
Digital Video Imaging
- Three magnifications and imaging capabilities.
- Designed for routine practice, the BP 900® has a redesigned optical system.
- An optical beam splitter allows the attachment of the CM 900 Digital Camera Module.
Change between 10, 16 and 25 X magnification by means of a simple control on the side of the microscope.
Beam Splitter / Video Adaptor
The optional beam splitter directs 70% of the reflected light from the image to the camera.