Experience the pinnacle of color vision testing with the HRR (Hardy Rand and Rittler) Pseudoisochromatic Plates. This advanced testing tool is designed for the assessment of congenital and acquired color vision deficiencies, defect identification, and accurate classification of normal color vision. With its unique features and global recognition, the HRR Plates provide efficient and reliable results in clinical settings.
- Testing for Congenital and Acquired Deficiencies: The HRR Plates allow for the testing of both congenital and acquired color vision deficiencies, providing comprehensive assessment capabilities.
- Quick and Accurate Classification: The plates enable the quick and accurate classification of individuals with normal color vision, facilitating efficient screening processes.
- Minimized Memorization and Malingering: The test strategy employed by the HRR Plates is designed to minimize the potential for memorization and malingering, ensuring reliable results.
- Language-Independent Figures: The plates feature language-independent figures, making them suitable for individuals of all ages and linguistic backgrounds.
- Global Recognition and Acceptance: The HRR Pseudoisochromatic Plates have gained global recognition and acceptance, with instructions available in 24 different languages.
- Extensive Clinical Trials: The efficacy of the HRR Plates has been demonstrated through extensive clinical trials involving nearly 100 individuals with normal color vision and 125 individuals with color deficiencies.
- Comprehensive Deficiency Assessment: The HRR Plates enable the identification and diagnosis of the type and extent of color vision defects, providing valuable insights for accurate assessment.
- Efficient Screening Process: The straightforward test administration and the combination of familiarization and screening series allow for efficient screening of color deficiency.
- Reliable Classification: The HRR Plates provide reliable classification of individuals with normal color vision, streamlining the testing process.
- Minimized False Results: The test strategy minimizes the potential for memorization and malingering, reducing the occurrence of false results.
- Universally Applicable: The language-independent figures and availability of instructions in multiple languages make the HRR Plates suitable for diverse populations.
- Validated Performance: The extensive clinical trials validate the efficacy and accuracy of the HRR Pseudoisochromatic Plates.
- HRR (Hardy Rand and Rittler) Pseudoisochromatic Plates for color vision testing
- Four familiarization plates, six screening plates, and 14 diagnostic plates
- Screening series assesses red, green, yellow, and blue color vision for protan, deutan, and tritan deficiencies
- Diagnostic series provides information on the extent and type of color defect (mild, medium, strong; protan, deutan, tritan)
- Instructions available in 24 different languages
The HRR Pseudoisochromatic Plates offer an advanced and reliable solution for color vision testing, ensuring accurate assessment and classification of color deficiencies. With their comprehensive features and validated performance, these plates are an invaluable tool in clinical settings for precise diagnosis and treatment planning.