Premier Special: Save $1,500
The RetinaVue 100 PRO is designed for providers with existing teleretinal software and eye specialists who need great image quality and portability.
The RetinaVue 100 PRO is designed to deliver high-quality retinal images to primary care providers and eye care professionals/specialists with existing teleretinal software networks. The imager’s ease of use and lightweight, portable design make it well suited for use across clinics, at the bedside or in the home—at a fraction of the price of desktop cameras.
- Touchless auto-focus and image capture make it easy to use
- Images may be accessed directly or via HIPAA-compliant, FDA-cleared RetinaVue Network software
- Proprietary image-quality evaluation helps eliminate callbacks for re-imaging
- Advanced optical system enables image acquisition on pupils as small as 3 mm
- Up to half the price of tabletop retinal cameras
- Lightweight and portable for mobility across multiple locations