A revolutionary mix of design, function and value. The S4 Optik 2000-CH Examination Chair is the perfect choice for today’s modern practice.
- Effortless CRADLE TILT RECLINE. Precision engineered Cradle Track System provides effortless recline with perfect counterbalance.
- Convenient TILT RELEASE / CONTROL. One-handed release / control mechanism for precise recline control, accessible on both sides of the chair, for easy, convenient patient positioning.
- Strong, yet silent POWER LIFT SYSTEM. Powered with a Swiss made linear actuator for smooth and virtually silent lifting, capable of 500lb (227 kg) capacity. The chair seat raises to 30” (76.2cm) and lowers to 22” (55.9cm).
- Intelligent ROTATION / LOCK foot actuated Rotation Lock provides a positive lock with little chance of slippage. Accessible from both sides of the chair, our unique design eliminates operator bending or reaching.
- Robust FOOT REST a large, broad and stable foot rest provides safe and easy ingress/egress. Easily able to withstand the full weight of the patient and conveniently retracts when not required.
- Functional ARMRESTS. Upholstered armrests are individually retractable for maximum flexibility. Solid construction provides safe support for ingress/egress.
- Sensible HEIGHT CONTROL LOCATIONS height controls available from slit lamp arm, stand console (when paired with RIGHTmed Instrument Stands), or a movable foot switch.
- Convenient FOOT CONTROL robust foot switch provides raise/lower control for chair height adjustment.
- Advanced HEADREST DESIGN. Single handed control for easy positioning of the Headrest, insuring head and neck support. Engineered for a positive, non-slip lock in any location.