Fully refurbished and in mint condition. This Reliance 980H Chair and 7800IC Wheelchair stand bundle will save you thousands over a new set. One set available.
The Reliance 980H Ophthalmic Exam Chair is a top-of-the-line seating solution designed for use in ophthalmology settings. This chair offers a range of features to enhance the patient experience and make the examination process more efficient for both patients and healthcare providers.
- Hydraulic lift: The chair can be easily adjusted to the desired height with the use of a hydraulic pump.
- Adjustable headrest: The headrest can be adjusted to provide maximum comfort and support for patients.
- Armrests: The chair features armrests that can be adjusted to the patient's preference for added comfort.
- Footrest: The chair comes with a footrest that can be adjusted to the patient's preference.
- Upholstery: The chair is upholstered in a durable and easy to clean material, making it suitable for use in a clinical environment.
- Weight capacity: The chair can support up to a weight of 450lbs.
- Pre-select the chair's most used position with the programmable memory-positioning switch.
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position from side switches and foot switches.
- Dual controls for base and top functions, either by footswitch or membrane switches on both sides of chair back.
- Finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks allow chair operations from a sitting or standing position with dual side controls.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard with choice of headrest to best fit your practice needs.
The Reliance 980H Ophthalmic Exam Chair is designed to meet the needs of any ophthalmology setting. It's perfect for use in hospitals, clinics, and other medical facilities. The chair is built to provide comfort and support for patients during their examination. It is easy to operate, making it ideal for both patients and healthcare providers. The hydraulic lift of the chair will help the healthcare professional to position the patient in a proper way for examination.
The Reliance 7800 instrument stand is a versatile and efficient solution for delivering diagnostic instruments in any ophthalmology setting.
Reliance 7800IC/W Features:
Counterbalanced Slit Lamp Arm:
- Locking mechanism for easy height adjustment
- 12" range of travel
- Can hold instruments weighing between 12 and 60 lbs
- Switch to raise and lower the chair is available on the slit lamp arm.
Upper (Refractor) Arm:
- 5250 refractor arm is standard
- Single lock phoropter arm is available as an option
- Third instrument arm with 20 to 50 lb capacity
- Hanger for an indirect ophthalmoscope
- Console switches turn on and off chart projector
- Raise and lower the examination chair
- Control the intensity of indirect gauges
- Automatically return the chair to an upright position
- Backlit membrane switches
- Last 10 times longer than mechanical counterparts
- Increase safety by eliminating high voltages
- Control the intensity of the overhead lamp
- Bind posts for indirect ophthalmoscope
Halogen Overhead Lamp:
- Standard overhead arm
- Long-lasting, low voltage halogen bulb
- Safe and bright lighting for minor procedures
- Arm adjusts without the need for tools
CSA, C/US Mark of Quality:
- Passed rigorous testing by CSA
- Assures its quality and safety for you and your patients