Slit Lamp Designed Especially for Anterior Segments and Emergency Room - BD 900
The BD 900® is optimized for the optician, optometrist, contact lens practitioners and ophthalmologists specializing in the anterior segment. It is also ideal for emergency rooms. Standard magnification is 10 and 16 X times- through the flip of a lever placed just beneath the microscope.
- A video port is included with the BD 900®. The image is diverted to the camera by means of a small prism permanently placed within the microscope.
- The video port on the BD 900® accepts a small C-Mount camera.
- Yellow filter capability for good contrast enhancement when using Fluorescence, simply turn the filter positioned at the front of the microscope.
- A Blue filter can be engaged through a lever near the lamp housing.
- The BD 900® features a smooth to operate instrument base with a continuously adjustable illumination control conveniently sited next to the joystick.
With a single support column the BD 900® allows optimal access to the patient. The halogen bulb gives up to 300,000 Lux illuminations. The slit lamp adjusts from 0-14 mm. UV and IR filters are built-in and blue, red and grey filters can be introduced as needed.