The Applanation Tonometer 900® is a powerful accessory to the Haag-Streit 900 series slit lamps. The tonometer is also compatible with many other brands of slit lamps.
- The measurement of the ocular pressure is carried out on the patient sitting at the slit lamp in conjunction with other routine microscopic examinations.
- High accuracy of the measurement - the average deviation in any one single examination does not exceed ± 0.5 mm Hg.
- The intraocular pressure in mm Hg is found by multiplying the drum reading by ten.
- Scleral-rigidity is not to be taken into account as the small volumetric displacement of 0.56 mm3 increases the intraocular tension by about 2.5 % only.
- Repeated measuring procedures do not reduce the ocular pressure, as no massaging effect occurs.
- There are no standardization and calibration difficulties.
Enjoy the Most Accurate IP Measurement with the Goldmann Applanation Tonometer AT 900
The Applanation Tonometer remains the most widely used instrument to measure interocular pressure. The "Goldmann" method allows IOP measurements to be taken with the patient at the slit lamp as part of a routine examination.
- Gold standard in IP measurement
- Best reproducibility and accuracy
- In combination with any slit lamp
- Reliable and durable
- Reusable tonometer prisms
The accuracy of the measurement is extremely high. The average deviation in any one single examination does not exceed /- 0.5. mm HG.