This Zeiss IOL Master Will Sell Quickly, Don't Miss Out! Call us Today
The used Zeiss IOL Master comes with version 5 software and is in perfect working order. The Zeiss IOL Master sets a new standard for highly accurate, precise measurements of all ocular characteristics necessary for IOL power calculations.
The Zeiss IOL Master is the world’s first instrument for the totally non-contact measurement of all data required for the calculation of intraocular lenses.
After more than ten years of clinical experience and ongoing product enhancement, the IOL Master is truly the Gold Standard in biometry.
- Axial length 14 – 40 mm
- Corneal radii 5 – 10 mm
- Depth of anterior chamber 1.5 – 6.5 mm
- White-to-white 8 – 16 mm
Scaling of display
- Axial length 0.01 mm
- Corneal radii 0.01 mm
- Depth of anterior chamber 0.01 mm
- White-to-white 0.1 mm
Formulas for IOL calculation
- SRK® II, SRK®/T, Holladay, Hoffer Q, Haigis
- Clinical history and contact lens fitting method for calculation of the corneal refractive power subsequent to refractive corneal surgery
- Haigis-L for IOL calculation for eyes after myopic/hyperopic LASIK/PRK/LASEK
- Calculation of phakic anterior and posterior chamber implants
- Optimization of IOL constants Interfaces
- Data interface for office management systems
- Data export to CD-RW or USB storage media
- Provision of data for Holladay IOL Consultant and HIC.SOAP Pro
- Ethernet port for network connection and network printer
- Compliance with HIPAA directive (USA only)in regard to user authentification and identification