The Volk G-6 Six-Mirror Glass Gonio Lens is primarily used for Static and Dynamic Gonioscopy
Features & Benefits of the Volk G-6 Six-Mirror Glass Gonio Lens include:
- Six closely aligned mirrors eliminate gaps providing a true 360° panoramic view.
- More complete mirror structure can reduce examination time by 25% or more:
- Simpler to locate position and scan across mirrors; no confusion where one view ends and the next begins.
- Reduces need to maneuver slit lamp.
- Enhanced lens body design improves utility:
- A tapered profile less prone to a patient squeezing off the eye.
- A taller, narrower body easier to hold within the orbit.
- No flange/fluid design simplifies the examination.