Multipurpose patient chair.
The 2000 Laser chair is designed for use in examination and screening rooms or for laser procedures.
- Handrails and footrest puts patients at ease and increase safety.
- Square base provides crucial stability during procedures.
- Upholstered back adjusts vertically for patient comfort.
Power Base with Corded Footswitch
Corded footswitch raises and lowers the 2000 chair, and can be placed anywhere around the base.
The versatile 2000 chair swivels 360° and locks in place with a rotation lever.
Finishes and Upholstery
- Hand-sewn upholstery covers high-density foam that lasts for years.
- Removable cushions for easy cleaning or replacement.
- Black upholstery is standard, or choose from 14 standard vinyl colors and endless custom selections!
UL Mark of Quality
The 2000 has passed all rigorous Laboratories tests, achieving CSA, C/US certificate of compliance to assure safety and durability.
Base: 18” square. Seat height: 19 3⁄4” lowered, 28 3⁄4” raised. Shipping weight: 98 lbs. Electrical: 115 volts, 60 Hz, 2.4 amperes.