The Slit lamp Marco G2 Series features a modernized optical design and utilizes a multi-layered, multi-coated system which transmits light more efficiently, producing a measurable 20% increase in optical resolution and clarity.
The breakthrough optical quality of the Ultra Series also results in a 20% increase in light transmission, a 15% expanded field of view and a 14% increase in depth of field. A single look through the optics of any Ultra Series slit lamp is enough to tell you that a new age in diagnostic observation has arrived.
The Slit Lamp Marco G2 Magnifications
- G2 offers 10x, 16x, and 25x magnification.
- Exceptionally natural view is created by 6 o converging binocular tubes incorporating high-eyepoint, extremely wide-field eyepieces and Galilean magnification changer.
- Designed for today's video imaging.
- Halogen illumination standard.
- Slit angle, width and height as well as filter placement, slit decentration and slit rotation are all controlled within a single hand's spread.
- Slit height is continuously adjustable from 1mm to 14mm.
- Slit height also has premeasured, fixed aperture diaphragms of 0.3, 3, 5, 8 and 14mm.
- Slit width is continuously variable from 0 to 14mm the largest light-source aperture in the industry.
- Built-in cobalt-blue, red-free and heat-absorbing filters can be easily dialed in as desired.
- Single joystick controls both elevation and horizontal positioning for enhanced ease of use.
- Rheostat conveniently located next to joystick.
- Adjustments are simple, fast and extremely precise.
- Options include tonometer mount, Hruby lens kit, video kit, assistantscope and patient handrests.