The BETA 200 Retinoscope with ParaStop features the latest multi-coated optics for an exceptionally bright fundus reflex and easier detection of the neutralization point. ParaStop was developed by HEINE for the easy, precise selection of a parallel illumination beam. ParaStop simplifies and speeds up the precise detection of cylinder axis. ParaStop also simplifies the verification of the cylinder correction after refraction.
- ParaStop. Precise, easy selection of a parallel beam.
- Ergonomic shape. Protects the examine`s orbita from stray light.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Bright, white light. Bright fundus reflex, easy recognition of neutralization point.
- Streak or spot Retinoscope. Simply by changing the bulb.
- Metal controls. Long-lasting.
- Single control for vergence and rotation. Comfortable operation.
- Dustproof. Maintenance-free.
- Integrated polarisation filter. Eliminates stray light and internal reflexes for a brighter pupilling reflex.
- Orange filter (optional). Reduces patient dazzle without affecting the fundus reflex.
- Detachable brow rest. Increased comfort and control during examination.
- Holder for fixation cards (optional). For dynamic retinoscopy.